@ -89,7 +89,7 @@ Although I didn't test it, you can probably use this on Windows, too. Both [Pand
- Refer to [pandoc's documentation](http://pandoc.org/demo/example9/templates.html) to learn more about how templates work.
- Refer to [pandoc's documentation](http://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#templates) to learn more about how templates work.
- If you're not familiar with the YAML syntax, [here](http://learnxinyminutes.com/docs/yaml/)'s a good overview.
- If you want to edit the template but LaTeX scares you, these [docs](https://www.sharelatex.com/learn/Main_Page) put together by ShareLaTeX cover most of the basics and are surprisingly kind to the beginner.
- Odds are your question already has an answer on [TeX Stack Exchange](https://www.sharelatex.com/learn/Main_Page). Also, pretty friendly crowd in there.